Bruce Mines is a quiet town on the shores of the North Channel of Lake Huron. It is located on the Trans Canada Highway (Hwy 17) and is tucked into a sheltered bay. The Town offers all of the support services needed to enjoy a vacation getaway in comfort. You will find a library with internet service, grocery store, LCBO for your liquor, little shops, restaurants, gas stations and places to rest. Bruce Mines is steeped in history, so come and explore this little town.
"Come as a tourist and leave as a friend."
- Tour the Simpson Mine Shaft ( restored and recreated 1843 Copper Mine )
- Explore the Bruce Mines Museum
- Step Back in History and hike the Mine Trail
- Browse the Library - use the computers to maintain contact with your family and friends.
- Dine at local Restaurants ( Canadian and Asian foods )
- Geocache Bruce Mines and find the hidden treasures in Bruce Mines and area
- Check out local garage sales and auctions for hidden treasures
- Attend local events such as Cruisin Car Show, Fall Fair, Turkey Suppers, etc
- Maintain your body tone, or work out strenuously at the Town Fitness Center, located at Bruce Mines Arena, Highway 638
- Use the boat launch, or other facilities at the Marina, located downtown Bruce Mines
- The Bruce Mines & District Chamber of Commerce web site offers a complete business directory and everything you need to know about the Town of Bruce Mines
- Relax at Serenity Spa.